Believe it or not, but air quality inside your property is more dangerous and sickening than the outside. Whether it is in residential homes or commercial building, indoor air quality plays a crucial role in the status of one’s health.
To cover IAQ issues in these areas, the United States Indoor Air Quality Market report 2019 was published and now ready for people’s references, especially those who are giving IAQ status serious attention. The report is narrowed to covering IAQ issues at residential homes, commercial buildings, light industrial properties, schools, and hospitals and discusses the equipment and services that work best to alleviate IAQ issues at hand.
The environmental servicing discussed in the reports includes consulting, remediation and recovery while the equipment mentioned are:
- Air Cleaners
- Heat, Ventilation, And Air Conditioning (HVAC) Units
- HVAC Filter Replacement
- IAQ Instrumentation
Study Objectives of the Report
- Forecast the market size of Indoor Air Quality in the global market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use, and region
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
The report primarily includes the following key points:
- Coverage of IAQ issues at residential homes, commercial buildings, and light industrial properties, schools, and hospitals
- In-depth analysis of environmental services, such as consulting and remediation and recovery
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Description of air cleaners, HVAC equipment, HVAC replacement filters, and IAQ instrumentation
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry
The top global players in the market that are featured in the study are TSI, 3M, Aeroqual, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Carrier, Trane, Honeywell, Lennox, PPM, and Teledyne.
The coverage of the report breaks down from the trends and information related to the overall IAQ market to the equipment subcategory, consulting and testing industry subcategory and environmental services subcategory. Under each subcategory, the technologies, trends, market value, and market growth are discussed. Each setting is discussed in detail especially the specific contaminant, problems, and solutions appropriate to each.
For home and business owners who pay extra attention to the quality of the air they breathe in their home or commercial space, this report will sure to give a wave of information to enhance your IAQ goals. Keep updated on the latest news and trends in the HVAC industry by visiting our blog page at Maddox Residential and Commercial Services. If you need help with your HVAC and IAQ problems, feel free to set an appointment with our experts.