Automation and Control Systems
Since 1937, Maddox Air Conditioning has been controlling Heating and Cooling equipment utilizing pneumatic, electro-mechanical, electronic and now digital control systems. We have controls in many buildings throughout the East Texas area including Homes, Businesses and Manufacturing Facilities.
Talon, a control system, offers a thorough line of products on an open protocol platform. With a network of Talon Building Managers and Web Supervisors running on the Niagara Framework developed by Tridium, no industrial control systems project is too large or too complex.
TALON Building Control System
Today’s buildings are becoming increasingly complex. Building automation systems don’t just control the basics. They regulate airflow, monitor energy use and can be integrated with lighting and other systems throughout residential and commercial buildings to deliver comfort, safety and energy efficiency.
Choosing a TALON ® system can help you get the most out of your building, today and tomorrow.
What do you get from TALON?
- Make Effective Use of Building Information from Anywhere – TALON’s versatile user interface allows any authorized users to control their building environment from a Web browser or wireless Web device.
- Control Energy Costs – You can actively manage your facility’s energy consumption while maintaining an optimum work environment for building occupants.
- Optimize Manpower – By combining your controls in a single Building Management System, TALON users minimize time and effort used in managing building system information.
- Preserve Legacy System Investments – TALON accesses and controls Staefa Smart II® devices, eliminating the need to replace already-installed controls.
With the TALON system, you can:
- Monitor and control all your building systems securely from any Web-enabled PC or wireless device.
- Achieve peace of mind knowing your building’s vital signs can be accessed anytime, anywhere, but only by those who need to know.
- Receive instant updates of your building performance parameters and distribute alarm conditions to everyone who needs to know “now.”
- Enhance energy savings through management of integrated building system information and power monitoring functions.
- Increase operating efficiency and response with remote system monitoring and programming.
TALON Open Systems Technology
Through open protocol technology, the TALON system offers incredible control flexibility and when paired with Siemens HVAC valves, actuators, sensors and VFDs, are a complete package. The TALON system is optimized for open system HVAC control and building automation, with the ability to seamlessly integrate LonWorks®, BACnet®, Modbus® and other communication protocols into a common user view.
The Niagara Framework is software that integrates diverse systems and devices – regardless of manufacturer or communication protocol – into a unified platform that can be easily managed and controlled in real time over the Internet using a standard web browser. Niagara is an extensible platform that supports the rapid development of device-to-enterprise applications and Internet-enabled products.
Siemens EcoView Energy Management
Designed for Small Commercial Buildings
Energy Management Systems (EMS) reduce energy usage and save money by improving the efficiency of a facilities highest energy-demand equipment, typically:
- Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting and Signage
- Walk-In Refrigerators/Freezers
- Siemens EcoView is an EMS designed specifically to meet the energy management needs of small retail and commercial facilities.
- It is easy to use, quick to install and provides a rapid return on investment – typically less than 24 months.
Learn more about the Siemens EcoViewEnergy Management System:
Siemens EcoView Overview: Download the PDF Presentation